Today I’m shifting focus to the Endurance T10HRC Commercial Treadmill, with the aim of giving you all the information that is required to inform your purchase.
This may not be one of the popular treadmills in the market today, but it can be explained from the viewpoint of its price. Going for a price slightly shy of $4000, it is a fitness machine that most gyms have not thought of. Manufactured by a renowned company, it is purposely meant for use in schools, gyms and fitness clubs because it can withstand the pressure associated with these highly populated areas.
What should you expect from this review?
- A general overview of the treadmill
- A list of features
- A detail view of the special inclusions which make it unique
- A beautiful infographic describing it’s best features
- A list of the merits and pitfalls
- What other users say about the treadmill
- My professional view/opinion
|Build quality||Endurance T10HRC Commercial Treadmill has been constructed with a tough and rigid steel frame, which is meant to give a sturdy platform that can withstand all the intense cardio workouts. I also noted that the machine is built to meet the specifications and standards of various fitness clubs. Owing to its build, it can definitely withstand constant pounding and jarring.|
|Programs||I have seen very few treadmills which can meet the versatility that Endurance T10HRC Commercial Treadmill offers when it comes to workout programs. If offers an amazing 25 fitness programs, all of which have been designed by renowned athletic trainers. Besides helping you to achieve the fitness goals that you so desire, these programs will keep you motivated all along. Some of the program modes that you will encounter include walking, running, interval, time, heart rate and custom learner.|
|Design||Just like I did when testing the treadmill, you will as well love the attractive design and finish that defines this commercial treadmill. It is equipped with all the gym-style features that translate into commercial quality performance. Even with the heaviest person on board, the treadmill is ever stable.|
|Motor||It is graced with an endurance 3.0 horsepower motor, which too features the exclusive Pulse Width Modulation Technology to ensure that it offers the exact high performance for an extended length of time. Besides the air-cooling system which ensures that the engine does not overheat, you will also benefit from the integrated circuit breaker which prevents power surges. This is why I highly recommend it for use in commercial settings where there is extreme pressure from continued use.|
|The belt||I love the multi-ply belt which defines this fitness machine, not forgetting the fact that it is thick and durable enough to withstand frequent use. It is fusion-seamed to ensure that it is strong, smooth and flexible enough to move along the phenolic deck with ease. Coming with a lifetime warranty, you need no other proof to conclude that the manufacturer has absolute confidence in this belt.|
|Built||With a large diameter, this feature teams up with case-hardened steel rollers with a wide radius to ensure that wear and tear is minimized. Besides, these inclusions increase surface contact and provide upbeat belt tracking.|
|Display||Endurance T10HRC Commercial Treadmill has a crystal clear LED display which captures and relays every bit of data to the user. Some of the data that you will readily access include the speed, distance covered, time taken, elevation, heart rate and calories burned. With such an over-sized display, I can say it is a treadmill that takes care of people of all ages.|
|Dimensions||The product dimensions are 77” (L) ×32” (W) ×57” (H) while the running track measures 20” ×60”.|
|Product weight||297 lbs|
What special features make it unique?
Irrespective of the fact that it is a commercial treadmill, it is one of the few fitness machines that I have seen coming with a lifetime warranty.
The manufacturer has done everything possible to ensure that users are protected from joint damage and other forms of injuries. Thanks to the Suspended Running Surface as well as shock absorption system, this machine protects you even during marathon running sessions. This is particularly helpful to elderly users who are at a higher risk of joint complications and injuries. It too explains why I have seen many of such treadmills in nursing homes.
A safety key stop system, you can instantly shut down the machine when there is need by simply engaging the key on the dashboard.
It can accommodate a weight of up to 350 lbs
What do other users say?
- Having used this treadmill in a neighboring fitness club, I contemplated buying it because of its sturdy nature. I had to make a lifetime saving before I could purchase the machine but I have never regretted. When I look at the other treadmills in fitness outlets, I just see a cheap finish because am used to this commercial-grade treadmill.
- This is the first treadmill that I purchased when I was setting up my first fitness club. After one year of continued use, I was convinced that it is the best fitness machine in the market. After buying the second treadmill, however, I experienced some dragging especially when starting the treadmill. Thanks to the lifetime warranty, this was corrected within two weeks. I just love the machine.
- Although I haven’t used Endurance T10HRC Commercial Treadmill for long, I cannot imagine that there is any other treadmill that will serve me with the same degree of efficiency. Since I required athletic performance, it was the best treadmill I could ever interact with irrespective of the high cost.
What should you love in this treadmill?
- It has an attractive design finished with strong components
- It rates well when it comes to deep cushioning and a quiet ride
- The safety key operation allows users to shut down the machine in case there is an emergency
- It comes with a lifetime warranty
What are some of the downsides?
- Weighing 297 lbs, it is quite a heavy appliance, which may call for help if you need to lift it from one place to another