Are you looking for an entry level treadmill that will give you the exact services of a full-range treadmill but you don’t have thousands of dollars to spend?
If yes, you probably encountered a range of appliances from confidence fitness, a brand that has continuously produced high-end fitness appliances going for a relatively lower price range.
With my experience in treadmills and working out as a whole, I was driven by curiosity to test this product since it was going at an exceptionally cheap price. Following are the reasons why this is a treadmill whose purchase you will never regret.
Structure of this review:
- A list of detailed features
- A detailed review of the special features that make it unique
- User reviews from various sources
- A highlight of other essential specifications
- The good
- The bad
- A technical verdict
What features should you expect?
|Console||A simple but highly functional design. While doing away with the optional extras which oftentimes hike the price of a treadmill, Confidence fitness came up with an ingenious way of designing their display in such a manner that it is simple but with all that you would need to operate and leverage from a high-end appliance.The LCD display provides regular feedback regarding your workouts. This is reflected in form of time, calories burned, distance and even speed.Built with an intuitive user interface, I can only describe the GTR Pro display as clear and easy to understand. Unique to this appliance is the option of changing the speed using buttons located on the main screen or with the help of the hand rails.|
|Incline||3 Adjustable incline levels The GTR Pro comes with three incline levels which can be adjusted manually. You simply need to unscrew the incline pin and adjust it to the most appropriate position before you re-screw. Most of the electronic incline treadmills would cost at least double the price of this GTR Power Pro, something that makes it unique considering its price range.|
|Design||An exceptional folding design While most of the high-priced designs only allow you to fold the running deck to an angle of about 70 degrees, the power pro comes with the uniqueness of folding vertically to allow you make use of a limited amount of space. Its design is also reflected in weight, an amazing 68 lbs-appliance that is easy to move from one corner of the house to another.|
|The running deck||Considering the fact that this is one of the low-priced machines, you will have to make a few sacrifices when it comes to the cushioning system and the running area under the deck. Measuring 43.5’’ by 15.75’’, this is certainly a small area when compared to the running decks that you will come across in other treadmills. This will not necessarily affect the quality of your running experience but will prove a little restrictive for tall people.|
What special features make the GTR Pro unique?
12 pre-set programs
Coming with 12 functional programs, you will definitely benefit from this variety as each of the programs is designed with a different ability to take care of experts and novice users alike. Each program has been set to run for a duration of about 30 minutes but this can be changed any time. You can therefore set the programs to run for 5, 10 or even 20 minutes.
With these programs, you can as well set the distance over which you want to run. If you select 10 miles for instance, a particular program will run until you hit the target before it stops.
The emergency stop clip
If you are familiar with treadmills, you are probably used to this feature, one of the basic inclusions that you will encounter in most of the modern treadmills. You only need to attach the clip to your clothing for extra protection when running.
Should you fall off the treadmill while running, the clip will detach the stop plug from the machine and stop the appliance before any major accident. Regardless of your experience and ability, this is one of the essential safety features that all users must possess in order to prevent injuries.
- 1.5 hp power motor
- Runway Size: 43.5″ x 15.75″
- Full product size: 52″ x 25.2″ x 52″
- Folded dimensions: 54″ x 25.5″ x 23″
- Weight of machine: 62 lbs Weight
- Warranty: 1 year on motor and its parts
What are some of the top-rated user experiences?
- Having opted to start on a keep-fit regimen, I was looking for a cheap-priced appliance that would offer me the services of a full-range treadmill. A friend recommended the GTR Power Pro, which I immediately purchased from Amazon. So far, I cannot complain since it has given me an excellent service. I love the manually adjustable incline levels as well as the compact design that allows me to fold the treadmill and make good use of my home. This is exactly what I would recommend to anyone opting to work out for the first time.
- Having used other high-end treadmill machines especially in fitness clubs, I can say there is a little limitation when it comes to the GTR Power treadmill. I specifically did not like the running deck since it does not take into account taller individuals who find it hard to match their footsteps. However, it is an excellent machine when it comes to the ease of use and assembly. Considering its price, however, the treadmill will offer you the basic workout features that are as well offered in high-end fitness machines.
- The workout programs enthralled me the most. You will benefit from variety and an ingenious craftsmanship the moment you purchase this machine.
What are the merits of this treadmill?
- It is highly foldable to make good use of space
- It comes with three manually adjustable incline levels
- It offers an amazing set of 12 workout programs
- It includes the emergency stop clip that protects users against potential accidents
And the downsides?
- The running deck is relatively small, which does not take care of taller individuals
While Confidence fitness needs to make a few changes such as the size of the deck, this is certainly an excellent entry-level treadmill. Featuring a fully-folding system and 12 pre-set workout programs, it is obviously a unique offer for its price.
Latest posts by Misi Rock (see all)
- LifeSpan TR200 Compact Treadmill Review - August 17, 2015
- Is the GTR Power Pro motorized electric treadmill with adjustable incline worth the money? - August 14, 2015
- Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill Review - August 11, 2015